Difference (last change) (Author, normal page display)
* Supports XPath 1.0|
- xmlp is a recent project supporting D2.x.
- Supports XPath 1.0
- Part of DsourceProject:tango - Tango
- D2 port exists at Tango-D2
- Pull parser with a Document interface, SAX interface, and querying/editing capabilities.
- Extremely fast - XML Benchmark
- Does not support streaming
- Does not support XPath
- kxml svn repo
- This xml parser is a node/tree based string parser.
- It has a similar API to the Yage parser and should be nearly a drop-in replacement.
- It uses no regex, so some parts are ugly(working on this), but that gives it the potential to be faster than those that do.
- It supports <![CDATA[...]]> tags and reading of XML processing tags.
- Basic XPath is supported, but not nearly the entire spec. Multiple attribute matching is supported, but not subnode matching.
- This module is undergoing active development and should continue improving.
- From NG:digitalmars.D/2794:
- I did a little while back. Wasn't too hard but then again it's not tested 100%. The little testing I did it was with GDC on Mac OS X 10.3
- It does not provide a class based wrapper. It just uses function pointers.
- Brian Hammond