Difference (last change) (no other diffs, normal page display)
Best put by John A. De Goes when the support was released.
- I'm happy to announce that UNA now supports the D programming language.
- The current level of support is 'basic', unless you have the ctags patch floating around the Internet, which enables the more advanced features like go-to-definition, structure view, object hierarchy, and type-based method suggestions.
- Basic support is actually not so basic and includes all the following features:
- Rich syntax highlighting (better than anything else I've seen so far for D)
- A large collection of Source Snippets, many contributed by members of this forum.
- File templates for common D constructs.
- Detection of errors and warnings from the D compiler, so you can jump to them with one click.
- All the language-agnostic features of UNA, including seamless version control, text-based auto-complete, regular expression search & replace, instant searches, incremental search, block editing, and so forth.
- The solo coding edition of UNA is 100% free, so grab your copy from
- http://www.n-brain.net. (Site not working)
- Suggested improvements to syntax highlighting, source snippets, and file templates are all welcome.