Topics are not necessarily problems with the D language or libraries, just things that have come up on the newgroup and generated a good deal of traffic.
(let's try to sort by hottest topic first, coldest topic last)
- Private Issues. Private means visible but not accessible. Is that good?
- Open Source Licenses. This page has some information about open source licenses.
- Really Free Compiler. Is there any free compiler for the D language?
- Grammar Posts. A collection of topics about the D grammar.
- Kernel with D. Summary of attempts to write an Operating System kernel with D.
- Pending Peeves - things that need to get fixed before 1.0.
These pages are for the discussion of issues with development and specification of standard libraries for D.
These are proposals for major changes to D that require serious consideration. As a result, these proposals should be more detailed than mere feature requests, including clear description of the issues and the problems it will solve, discussion of pros and cons, implementation suggestions, alternatives, and probable impact on D users and library maintainers.
- Multidimensional Arrays for the D programming language
- Keyword arguments in functions
- Concurrency Type System